We are so excited to be able to start returning to in person services here at Bethel. We know that the past few months have been trying times for all of us but we are not able to full on "normal" at this time. As such we are going to a multi-service format, following all the proper guidelines to protect everyone from Covid-19. Here is a list of some things to expect upon your return to Bethel:
1. We will be following and enforcing a 6 foot physical distancing standard for all those not of the same household.
2. We will have clear signage indicating flow of traffic in and out of the building .
3. After the service we will be expecting everyone to assist with cleaning their chairs according to the posted guidelines to help prepare for the next service.
4. There will be no socializing indoors before or after the service, we would ask people to do that outside following all proper physical distancing rules.
5. Only the seniors bathroom will be open for public use, upon use it is expected that the user will follow the posted guidelines in the bathroom and wipe down the listed surfaces with materials provided to ensure it is clean for those who follow.
6. We encourage that people continue to give via e-transfer. The debit machine will be available, but again proper distancing and cleaning procedures will have to be used each time by the user.
7. If you are experiencing ANY sickness or even feel under the weather please STAY home and take in our on-line service until you are feeling better.